Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Small Town Quilt Show - In a Big Town Way


Yep...  It's true.  I will be teaching at Small Town Quilt Show in a Big Town Way. 
I am very excited about this and I have a really fun quilt that I have designed to teach at the event.  There will also be lots of other teachers there as well.  The show will be held in the beautiful Heber Valley at the Zermatt Resort in Midway, Utah.



This is the quilt that I designed..  I think this would look great in any home and in many color ways.  If you want to attend this class or just check out what is going on at the show. 

So... what are you waiting for?  Go register. :)





Happy Quilting!!!
 I hope to see you there.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, Tricia - that little Home quilt is simply adorable! Can't wait to take your class!

    ReplyDelete